Unfair Advantage is for You if…
- You feel like you are another “me-too” in your field, You are not really standing out!
- If you are curious as to exactly what triggers your success
- If you have NOT utilized Media to increase revenue in your business
- If you are curious about crowdfunding but don’t want to ruin your reputation using it
- If you need additional revenue streams
- If you are a coach, speaker, trainer, authors, business owner or media personality!
- If you are tired and buying programs and courses only to find they have NO positive impact on your revenue.
I want to share a few things I have learned over my 17 years in media and business.
People who use their unfair advantage and take any program they have and make it work!
If you leave out your sparkle, you can’t shine!
Gain Business Web Social Status
Gaining social status for your business website is something that should be at the top of your priority list. Social Status has become the new found form of ‘virtual respect’ as we’d like to call it. Read below acouple of great tips to increase your social status for your business on the web.
Social Tip #1 Posting new and relevant content.
Social Tip#2 Be consistent with your posts. If you post on Fridays, make sure that you don’t skip that beat!
Social Tip#3 Follow, Comment, and Like! A great way to make business connections and have high industry individuals follow back your business on social media.
Social Tip#4 Focus on your Social Images! Do your social sites have a high pixel image representing your brand? Having a great image display will make your social sites visually appealing.
Social Tip#5 Using the #hashtag to your favor will allow your followers to remember and trend you in that form.
Remember use these tips above to your advantage!
Business Quote of the Day
“Sometimes when you innovate, you make mistakes. It is best to admit them quickly and get on with improving your other innovations.”– Steve Jobs
Dr. Letitia Wright is happy to announce the new 2016 season of the Wright Place TV Show will be on Los Angeles Cable stations, as well as online. The production team has already completed a few shows and we will be booking new guests soon. Dr. Wright will be hosting and producing again this year. The theme this year is Transformational Entrepreneurship. We will be talking about growing your business while creating positive change in the world. The Wright Place TV Show has been on the air for 16 years and was nationally syndicated on Dish On Demand Network in 2013 and 2014. Past Guests include Mark Victor Hansen, T Harv Eker, D.C. Cordova, Stedman Graham, Michael Gerber and many others.