Ok, that is not really news, I just felt like talking loud!
She is doing really well with the 100 days of blogging challenge.
Not all blog marketing ideas work well. You need the whole story and frankly, I don’t find many people teaching on the web that will tell you the whole story. Here are a few things you need to know in order to stop banging your head against the wall when it comes to getting more traffic to your website or web pages.
• Article marketing- yes it can drive some traffic to your site, however, you won’t see it until after you have posted at least 100 articles. 250 if the magic number for the high level of traffic.
• PLR articles- I am not sure how anyone is supposed to use them. Article banks will not let you use them because they are duplicate articles. You can tweak them to make them original; however, by the time you do that, you could have written an article. I really do not get how PLR articles are supposed to help you. Either pay someone to write for you or get guest posts.
Looking for small business ideas that you can profit from immediately? Why not make your own website, and cash in on the many lucrative business opportunities that exist for budding entrepreneurs on the net? An online business is a perfect extra income opportunity for Moms, college students, retirees and just about anyone else who would like to enjoy the financial freedom and flexibility that a web based business provides. In fact, many are earning a substantial, full time living on the internet. You can too! Let’s explore 5 ways you can have the same success on a bootstrapper’s budget.
Before you can have online success with any of the small business ideas we’ll be discussing, you’ll need a website. Why pay out hard earned money, when you can easily learn to make your own website? Here’s what you can do:
- Get a free web template at freewebtemplate.com
- Explore free website hosting options at free-webhosts.com.
- Find graphics and photos for your site for free at photobucket.com