Focus on your business
Success comes from focus. I know it seems like people who are successful are just hanging out with their friends and doing nothing and everything just comes to them.
They are not thinking about it or doing anything, it just flows to them. Well it’s not entirely true. Usually these stories are to help them sell you their product. Everyone here is an adult, right? So let’s get real. It takes some work to make it all happen. You do not have to be the one doing all the work, however, the work needs to get done. Read more
- Check lists I love check lists. Even though I have taped over 250 shows, I always have a check list for each show BEFORE I get to the studio
- Templates each invitation has a template which is quickly customized with the name of the guest and the tape date
- Plan your day Planning my day makes sure I have enough time to get everything done.
- Use a Timer Occasionally I use a timer to see how long tasks actually take. Then I can plan my day better. If I know a tast usually takes 15 minutes, I can fit it into a 15 minute slot of what would have been down time.
- Proper Delegation By delegating the right tasks to the right person, you move a lot faster.