Is Your Business Social?
Social media is very much in the limelight right now following the flotation of Facebook and impending flotation of Twitter. These websites are valued at huge sums and investors are desperate to snap up a share of these businesses but what can these sites do for you and your business? I’m sure you’ve already read advice about adding your business to all of the major social media channels but you are profiting from this and is your business growing from your social media exposure? Read more
Online Marketing by
netzmarketing Read more
There are a few things all business owners need to stop doing.
- Stop thinking you can spend NO money on advertising your business and make a LOT of money
- Stop spending more than 2 hours a week on social media pretending you are making money
- Stop spending on things that do not increase the business income
- Stop working all weekend without a break
- Stop stalking prospects that will never become customers
- Stop going after people who will NEVER spend ANY money with you
- Stop hiring poorly
- Stop joining groups that do not promote your business or help you grow.
- Telling people you make 7 figures when the links on your website don’t even work
Just stop it! Read more