Fact or fiction, an event management company has many plate’s full of options to consider when pondering how to choose proactive marketing companies to manage their SEO and traffic generation. Shysters run the mean streets of the many internet marketing websites in existence, and although it’s an unfortunate occurrence for the honest man to run into these scams, the list of ultimately beneficial internet marketing companies can drastically be reduced through some skillful searching, phone calling, and BBB findings. Read more
There are a few things all business owners need to stop doing.
- Stop thinking you can spend NO money on advertising your business and make a LOT of money
- Stop spending more than 2 hours a week on social media pretending you are making money
- Stop spending on things that do not increase the business income
- Stop working all weekend without a break
- Stop stalking prospects that will never become customers
- Stop going after people who will NEVER spend ANY money with you
- Stop hiring poorly
- Stop joining groups that do not promote your business or help you grow.
- Telling people you make 7 figures when the links on your website don’t even work
Just stop it! Read more
Oprah’s last day on stations other than her OWN is May 25th ( same day as my Open house for my new office). She is charging $1 million dollars for a minute of commercial time.
The audience will be huge, live plus whoever Records it for later. People will be recording and saving it for years to come. That one minute can be a great investment.
I cant wait to see who the last advertiser will be. Read more