My friend recently moved to Boca Raton with her husband and 4 kids. His job was the cause of the move and of course her two teens were fighting it the whole time. She said it had taken them a long time to get used to the new area. Not knowing where anything was had disoriented them. When it was time to take care of their medical and dental issues, it felt like starting all over again. She said she was very grateful to have finally found Dr. Tendler but she wished she had been more organized and found him sooner.
So here are her tips for finding great Orthodontists like Dr. Tendler.
1) Know your insurance- you can save a lot of time by knowing exactly what your insurance covers before you call any office. Many insurance plans can give you a list of doctors in your area and plan coverage
2) Talk to neighbors. If they have lived in the area for a long time, it’s worth starting up a conversation with people who live next door and across the street to find out who takes good care of them.
3) Drive by the offices before your actual visit. Are you comfortable in that area? Does it look clean? It’s hard to get dental care if you are worried about the meter running out on your car.
4) Check out their websites. Are they easy to navigate? Are the pages working? Dr. Tendler’s site is a great example here Dr. Tendler.
5) Relax. Being upset and nervous about the dental visit is different from being upset about how the office is run or how you are being treated.
My friend is all settled in now and feeling good about her new Orthodontists Dr. Tendler
Life insurance policy for cash
As we go into the new year of 2014, many people are strapped for cash. They start looking at all the possible places they can scrape up money. Many people start asking for refunds on things they purchased to see how much cash they can gather. Some people start selling off assets. You can even sell a life insurance policy. It’s called a life settlement. A Life Settlement is the sale of a life insurance policy to a third party in exchange for a cash settlement in excess of the policy’s cash surrender value, even if there is none. This is also called and insurance settlement or senior settlement. This is an innovative wealth and estate planning too. It takes away the burden of expensive insurance premium payments and provides a lump sum cash settlement. This allows policyholders to get cash out of their life insurance policy, in an amount in excess of the policy’s cash value (if any), while they are still alive.
Life Insurance settlement or Life settlement presents a unique opportunity to the policyholder. It is the ability to extract the maximum possible value from an existing life insurance policy and utilize those funds for other financial needs.
Clients ask if there are any restrictions on what the cash payment can be used for. There are no restrictions whatsoever on what the cash payment can be used for. They can use the money to purchase new insurance, travel the world, start a business, buy a property or fulfill their dreams. It’s their money for their own personal use.
Thinking of doing this? Find Out More
I was named one of the 2013 Small Business Stars!
Click the link to read the rest of the article
Congrats to all the winners!