This spring I will be working on a new film called the HLIC- Head Lady in Charge. I am the director and one of the producers. The film idea is from Executive Producer Trevor Otts and Che Brown. Please take a moment to watch the trailer and give some feed back. Share it with others. My desire to create an inspirational film. Enjoy!
This exclusive interview with DC Cordova on the Money and You Program.
A deep dive into the real reasons you are not making the money you want to make.
To join Money and You click here http://ow.ly/urle5
My friend recently moved to Boca Raton with her husband and 4 kids. His job was the cause of the move and of course her two teens were fighting it the whole time. She said it had taken them a long time to get used to the new area. Not knowing where anything was had disoriented them. When it was time to take care of their medical and dental issues, it felt like starting all over again. She said she was very grateful to have finally found Dr. Tendler but she wished she had been more organized and found him sooner.
So here are her tips for finding great Orthodontists like Dr. Tendler.
1) Know your insurance- you can save a lot of time by knowing exactly what your insurance covers before you call any office. Many insurance plans can give you a list of doctors in your area and plan coverage
2) Talk to neighbors. If they have lived in the area for a long time, it’s worth starting up a conversation with people who live next door and across the street to find out who takes good care of them.
3) Drive by the offices before your actual visit. Are you comfortable in that area? Does it look clean? It’s hard to get dental care if you are worried about the meter running out on your car.
4) Check out their websites. Are they easy to navigate? Are the pages working? Dr. Tendler’s site is a great example here Dr. Tendler.
5) Relax. Being upset and nervous about the dental visit is different from being upset about how the office is run or how you are being treated.
My friend is all settled in now and feeling good about her new Orthodontists Dr. Tendler