There are a few things all business owners need to stop doing.
- Stop thinking you can spend NO money on advertising your business and make a LOT of money
- Stop spending more than 2 hours a week on social media pretending you are making money
- Stop spending on things that do not increase the business income
- Stop working all weekend without a break
- Stop stalking prospects that will never become customers
- Stop going after people who will NEVER spend ANY money with you
- Stop hiring poorly
- Stop joining groups that do not promote your business or help you grow.
- Telling people you make 7 figures when the links on your website don’t even work
Just stop it! Read more
This article is for anyone who owns or wants to own a successful hair salon.
Hair salons have been around forever. They are mostly recession-proof because women will continue to get their hair done, even when they do not have a lot of money. It’s a small luxury they will not give up. Every great hair salon understands that the patron wants to be pampered. They want to feel special. Any amenity you can add to help them feel special without too high a price will make your salon overbooked. Read more