Why You Should Participate in Trade Show
Before I talk about how to have a great trade show event, let’s talk about why you would participate in a trade show in the first place. When you exhibit at a trade you, you are getting in front of a large number prospects and customers in a short period of time. You can create a wonderful first impression when you show and demonstrate your products or services. Trade shows are an important part of product purchasing information for 91% of customers, as sited by Simmons Market Research Bureau in a recent study. A typical trade show will have 5,000 – 10,000 attendees. You would have 200 or more visitors in one day. In most cases you would not be able to make that many sales calls in a day. It also opens the door for future communications with the prospects. This is why many companies continue to do it over and over again. Your competition sees this as a chance to garner your prospects and even get your current customers to switch to them.a href="http://wrightplacetv.com/good-impression-trade-show/#more-11598" class="more-link">Read more
There are a few things all business owners need to stop doing.
- Stop thinking you can spend NO money on advertising your business and make a LOT of money
- Stop spending more than 2 hours a week on social media pretending you are making money
- Stop spending on things that do not increase the business income
- Stop working all weekend without a break
- Stop stalking prospects that will never become customers
- Stop going after people who will NEVER spend ANY money with you
- Stop hiring poorly
- Stop joining groups that do not promote your business or help you grow.
- Telling people you make 7 figures when the links on your website don’t even work
Just stop it! Read more
This article is for anyone who owns or wants to own a successful hair salon.
Hair salons have been around forever. They are mostly recession-proof because women will continue to get their hair done, even when they do not have a lot of money. It’s a small luxury they will not give up. Every great hair salon understands that the patron wants to be pampered. They want to feel special. Any amenity you can add to help them feel special without too high a price will make your salon overbooked. Read more