There are a few things all business owners need to stop doing.
- Stop thinking you can spend NO money on advertising your business and make a LOT of money
- Stop spending more than 2 hours a week on social media pretending you are making money
- Stop spending on things that do not increase the business income
- Stop working all weekend without a break
- Stop stalking prospects that will never become customers
- Stop going after people who will NEVER spend ANY money with you
- Stop hiring poorly
- Stop joining groups that do not promote your business or help you grow.
- Telling people you make 7 figures when the links on your website don’t even work
Just stop it! Read more
I will no longer have a free newsletter available for the public.
Why? Lots of reasons that I will outline:
1. I want to decrease your amount of email.
The newsletter is not needed because of the RSS feed. When you use the RSS button you can get all the updates from the site immediately. You then go to your RSS reader ( from google or yahoo) and read the updates. No more stuffed full email box. Read more
The Getting Clients Home Study Programs: 14 steps for getting clients building business and making more income
By Jennifer Davey
This is a workbook in a 3 ring binder that comes with CDs. Davey is a very clear writer. She talks time to go through each thing and explains it all. You cannot misunderstand. Chapter 1 is about who you are marketing to. If you are still the person who says your product is for everyone then you need this chapter. The next chapter is about what you want or how you want your business to run. Chapter 3 is about your niche. This is one of the best explanations of niche I have seen in a while. Once you get the concept you have it, however, until a business owners ?GETS? it, they are often wasting lots of marketing dollars. The next chapter is target market. Niche and Target Market is not the same thing. This coaching session will tell you why. Read more