Video has proven to be an incredible boost to any business. But only if it’s done well. Here are a few reasons you should use video in your business.
1. Videos are easily found in online through a search engine. The truth is YOUTUBE is a search engine, and you can find almost anything there.
2. You can measure the results of video. There are metrics you will want to know to improve the results you want to receive.
3. They are easy to share. This makes it easy for people to “spread the word” for you.
4. Video is great with mobile. Most people are watching things online on their phone. It quickly translates on any phone.
5. Your competition is using it. You might as well make it an even playing field and have video also.
The problem most businesses have been finding the best company to produce their video. It’s not enough to have a video camera and editing software. You must have a team that cares about the projects and understands the bigger implications.
Canada is the home to one such company called Tetra Films. As Vancouver video production company they go through the entire Pre-Production, Production, and Post-Production process. By not skipping over these important steps, they can create exclusive videos. They understand how to work with you team to create the kind of script that gets results.
Tetra Films employs the latest video technology, video marketing techniques, and video distribution processes because they know it’s not enough to just make a video. The video must be distributed. They want to make a difference, not just create video. They even offer their media buying services after the video is completed. You’ll have all the benefits of being ahead of all your competition.
I’ve been watching my clients use video in some interesting ways. One client started out at the same time as her competition. She watched her competition grow her tribe, sell books, sell out speaking event and then the woman eventually had her own successful event where she made over $65,000. It happened in 2 short years. My client decided after two years to start investing in her well-made videos. No bad camera work from a simple cell phone. Real videos that created an impact. She immediately saw an increase in her income.
Some people are still posting all text in their social media. They do not understand that video is social media. They are still posting words in their social media and can’t understand why no one is liking or sharing their post. People simple do not see word posts anymore. One client is seeing an incredible boost in the number of people attending her webinars and becoming followers. It is because she is putting out an LOT of video. More video than her competition is comfortable with. However, she is the one that is ahead of the game! Using video well reflects in real revenue flowing into your business. It is not about what you want to do. It’s about helping your clients and potential clients see you instead of your competition. There are a lot of things that vie for the attention of clients. We must make sure we stand out.
Video is an easy way to stand out, tell and story and be relevant. It makes your business look bigger than it is and can convey the quality that you provide your clients and customers
You can make a needs assessment appointment here Tetra Films
What I am doing right now…
This is an idea inspired by Inspired by Derek Sivers.
These are my priorities right now and I will update them as they change.
So, as November wanes and Decembers lumbers closer..
I run The Wright Place TV Show, Showtime Media Academy, Crowdfunding Courses and VP for Film and Television with Peak Performers Institute
I am focused on finalizing my 90 day goals for 2016
I am booking speakers for the PNC conference ( http://www.meetwithdrwright.com)
I am coaching client on how to have their own show and make money with it
I have only local so- cal travel planned until the end of the year.
I am creating a new crowdfunding course
logging in some serious “in front of the fireplace” time
I lead or participate in several blabs each week– Media Monday Blab and Crowdfunding Friday Blabs
I plan on doing winter fun stuff- not working so much this season
I am working with private crowdfunding clients on their projects
Serious focus on my health ( after thanksgiving)
Excited about the new 2016 season of Wright Place TV Show
Spending a day at Disneyland before the end of the year.
Feel free to comment on what you are doing too!
There are a few things all business owners need to stop doing.
- Stop thinking you can spend NO money on advertising your business and make a LOT of money
- Stop spending more than 2 hours a week on social media pretending you are making money
- Stop spending on things that do not increase the business income
- Stop working all weekend without a break
- Stop stalking prospects that will never become customers
- Stop going after people who will NEVER spend ANY money with you
- Stop hiring poorly
- Stop joining groups that do not promote your business or help you grow.
- Telling people you make 7 figures when the links on your website don’t even work
Just stop it!