Who is Dr. Wright ?
|Dr. Letitia S. Wright, D.C, is a celebrity, international speaker, talk show host, author, director and movie producer. As the host of the Wright Place TM TV Show, now in it’s 14th season with over 362 shows previously broadcast on television to over 6.5 million homes each week in Southern California on Direct TV Channel 64.Now seen nationally on DISH network in 60 million homes, The Wright Place TV Show continues to provide resources for Entrepreneurs. Dr. Wright also directs infomercials for some of the hottest products on TV today. Dr. Wright has spoken to crowds as large as 3,600!
As America’s Crowd Funding Strategist, she teaches workshops for Small Business Administration, is the Los Angeles Crowd Funding Examiner and Guest blogger for other Crowd Funding sites. She also holds a monthly crowd funding mastermind and consults privately with clients on their own crowd funding projects. She is the author of the upcoming book “101 Tips to Successful Crowdfunding: From Someone Who’s Been There, Done That and Got the Cash”.
Dr. Wright is a leading expert on Media Training for Business Owners, Sponsorship, TV Hosting and Production. She is the director of the new movie: “The Journey Movie” starring Brian Tracy (his first acting role), Kandee G and Nik Halik and producer of “Power of Mentorship Movie” with Bob Proctor (2007).
The Wright PlaceTM TV Show is the fastest growing show about business on air today. Each week she interviews guests such as: Mark Victor Hansen, Stedman Graham, Robert G. Allen, T. Harv Eker, Michael Gerber, Dan Kennedy, John Assaraf (The Secret), D.C. Cordova , Marshall Sylver, Dave Lakhani,Teri Hatcher, Marla Gibbs, and Christina Ferrari.The guests discuss various topics such as strategies to succeed, new technology and more that women can utilize to grow their businesses. The Wright Place TV show has taped live at various events such as Bridging Heart and Marketing and Amazing Woman Day.
Each year the signature annual show/event is the Wright Place High Tea that is always held around Mother’s Day each year. This show is very special and honors all mothers for their contributions, and benefits special non profits.
All attendees and sponsors receive exceedingly valuable gift bags. The 2007 Mother’s Day Special included a special live session with Marie Diamond from the Secret. Her Diamond Feng Shui Kit was included in their gift bags. The gift bags also featured a necklace make with lavender Swarovski Crystals. The 2006 Mother’s Day Special was sponsored by Jenny Craig. In 2005, we gave out over $43,000 in gifts to our live audience.
The Wright Place TV Show blog has been featured on Guy Kawasaki’s Alltop.com. Dr. Wright is the Los Angeles Business Book Reviewer for Examiner.com
Dr. Wright supports many community organizations through various active roles, and has won or been nominated for several awards. Below are just a few:
- Judge for the Mom’s Choice Awards 2009. and 2010.
- Serves on the Advisory Board of Disability Rights Legal Center in San Bernardino.
- Writes for Iona Magazine.
- December 2008 she was Nominated for the BlackBerry and AT&T Top Small Business Owners contest! Ranked #33 on the 50 Most Influential Women in Social Media ,
- Mistress of Ceremony for Congressman Joe Baca’s 2006 Women’s Conference at the University of California at San Bernardino.
- Award in 2004 from the National Association of Female Executives Entrepreneur of the year.
- Wrote for BellaOnline until December 2006.
- Honorable Mention for the 2006 Inland Empire Spirit of Entrepreneur Awards.
- In the fall of 2003, Dr. Wright and her staff, Andre Berry and Walter T. Washington contributed to the new Amber Alert Video made by National Center for Missing and Exploited Children by providing the video interview of Tamara Brooks, the first child saved by the California Amber Alert.
- Expert Faculty Member of Elevation Network and the Inland Empire Women’s Business Center.
- Host of the relationship Podcast for IDCdating.com.
- A Learning Annex Faculty member, who teaches How to Get Booked in 7 Days or Less.
- The Wright Place was nominated for a Literacy in Media Award in 2002.
- Nominated for Small Business Administration Journalist of the Year award (2002)