Who is Dr. Wright ?
Dr. Letitia Wright is a highly-esteemed and notable business women. She is the Executive Producer and host of her nationally syndicated television show Wright Place Television, which is now in its 16th season with the bandwidth expanding over 6.5 millions homes each week in Southern California on Direct TV Channel 64. Wright Place is also seen nationally on DISH on Demand spanning its reach to 60 million plus homes. In September 2016 she was selected as a regular contributor for the Huffington Post.
Operating in the mainstream arena as an International Spokesperson, Dr. Letitia Wright is called upon as a pioneer and advocate for others as a change agent and has been requested by Industries Leaders globally; international and nationals markets to impact well-renowned professionals by speak to crowds expanding well-over 3,600 patrons.
As America’s Crowdfunding Strategist, Dr. Wright recently taught at Dallas Start Up Week 2016. Soon after that event, she was contacted and traveled to Maui on an open invitation to be present and speak into the lives of the participants for Maui and Oahu Start Up Week 2016. She has been on the list of the Top 100 Crowdfunding Experts for the last 3 years and was invited to President Obama’s Global Entrepreneur Summit this past summer. Dr. Wright is also teaching at Maui’s First Global Entrepreneur Week Event in 2016.
Accompanying all that she does in the space of Crowdfunding, she launched and started the Crowdfunding Academy and invests her time, energy, and wisdom into other individuals by making sure they know everything that is required to run, obtain, and reach their Crowdfunding goals. Dr. Wright teaches for the Los Angeles Small Business Administration, The Las Vegas Small Business Administration as well as Cal State San Bernardino’s MBA program.
Dr. Wright has built and sustained successful business endeavors for a span of 17 years and is steadily breaking new ground with her expertise as director and producer. Along these bases, she has Show Time Academy. A platform that allows other people to share in their story and be filmed.
Now back to saturate us with incredible insight as an author of her latest book entitled, “Unfair Advantage A Path to Abundance,” which recently released, she shares with us what you already have access to and how to be successful utilizing your Unfair Advantage. She sets the record straight and paints the picture clear on how to achieve and maintain the results you have always been looking for by reaching within yourself for optimum success.
What is next for Dr. Letitia Wright, you ask? You definitely want to be front and center, not moving to touch the dial because as her slogan says, “Ignoring One’s Conscious is Neither Safe Nor Wright.” ` Dr. Wright
2014 Legacy Award Nominee
IN 2014 Dr. Wright was featured on CNN in 2 articles.
With Mrs. Michelle Obama and travel http://www.cnn.com/2014/03/25/politics/michelle-obama-study-abroad-interview/index.html
Dr. Wright’s Video Question: http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-1106109
And For Crowdfunding http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-1094408
Dr. Wright is the Winner of the 2013 We Rock Awards for Financial Education
The Wright Place TV Show is Media Coverage for:
Dr. Wright has been a speaker for:
Click to Listen to the podcasts
Panelist Sept 29 2016
Las Vegas July 14, 2016
SBDC in Chino, California August September 2015
And many others….
Dr. Wright is a leading expert on Media Training for Business Owners, Sponsorship, TV Hosting and Production. She is the director of the new movie: “The Journey Movie” starring Brian Tracy (his first acting role), Kandee G and Nik Halik and producer of “Power of Mentorship Movie” with Bob Proctor (2007).
The Wright PlaceTM TV Show is the fastest growing show about business on air today. Each week she interviews guests such as: Mark Victor Hansen, Stedman Graham, Robert G. Allen, T. Harv Eker, Michael Gerber, Dan Kennedy, John Assaraf (The Secret), D.C. Cordova , Marshall Sylver, Dave Lakhani,Teri Hatcher, Marla Gibbs, and Christina Ferrari.The guests discuss various topics such as strategies to succeed, new technology and more that women can utilize to grow their businesses. The Wright Place TV show has taped live at various events such as Bridging Heart and Marketing and Amazing Woman Day.
Each year the signature annual show/event is the Wright Place High Tea that is always held around Mother’s Day each year. This show is very special and honors all mothers for their contributions, and benefits special non profits.
All attendees and sponsors receive exceedingly valuable gift bags. The 2007 Mother’s Day Special included a special live session with Marie Diamond from the Secret. Her Diamond Feng Shui Kit was included in their gift bags. The gift bags also featured a necklace make with lavender Swarovski Crystals. The 2006 Mother’s Day Special was sponsored by Jenny Craig. In 2005, we gave out over $43,000 in gifts to our live audience.
The Wright Place TV Show blog has been featured on Guy Kawasaki’s Alltop.com. Dr. Wright is the Los Angeles Business Book Reviewer for Examiner.com
Dr. Wright supports many community organizations through various active roles, and has won or been nominated for several awards. Below are just a few:
- Judge for the Mom’s Choice Awards 2009. and 2010.
- Serves on the Advisory Board of Disability Rights Legal Center in San Bernardino.
- Writes for Iona Magazine.
- December 2008 she was Nominated for the BlackBerry and AT&T Top Small Business Owners contest! Ranked #33 on the 50 Most Influential Women in Social Media ,
- Mistress of Ceremony for Congressman Joe Baca’s 2006 Women’s Conference at the University of California at San Bernardino.
- Award in 2004 from the National Association of Female Executives Entrepreneur of the year.
- Wrote for BellaOnline until December 2006.
- Honorable Mention for the 2006 Inland Empire Spirit of Entrepreneur Awards.
- In the fall of 2003, Dr. Wright and her staff, Andre Berry and Walter T. Washington contributed to the new Amber Alert Video made by National Center for Missing and Exploited Children by providing the video interview of Tamara Brooks, the first child saved by the California Amber Alert.
- Expert Faculty Member of Elevation Network and the Inland Empire Women’s Business Center.
- Host of the relationship Podcast for IDCdating.com.
- A Learning Annex Faculty member, who teaches How to Get Booked in 7 Days or Less.
- The Wright Place was nominated for a Literacy in Media Award in 2002.
- Nominated for Small Business Administration Journalist of the Year award (2002)